Venues by CH&CO wins big at London Venue Awards 2021
The London Venue and Catering Awards 2021 proved an incredibly successful event for the Venues by CH&CO team.
The team and its portfolio of iconic London venues walked away with a phenomenal eight awards in hand, including Best Catering Team and Best Catering Company Covid-19 Response.
Here is Venues by CH&CO impressive awards haul:
- RSA House - Most Versatile London Venue
- Ironmongers' Hall - Best Historic Venue or Livery Hall
- 113 Chancery Lane - Best Historic Venue or Livery Hall
- Venues by CH&CO- Best Catering Team
- RCP London Events - Best Conference Venue Facilities
- Dartmouth House Venue - Best Summer Party
- Venues by CH&CO - Best Catering Company COVID-19 Response
- RIBA at 66 Portland Place - Most Versatile London Venue
Katy Thompson, Managing Director for CH&CO Venues, said: “What an event! I can’t begin to tell you how amazing it is to have won eight awards at the London Venue Awards. I am so proud to lead such a talented team of professionals. What we have achieved in under two years – even with a global pandemic pressing the pause button for a while – is incredible. I very much enjoy working with our fantastic venues and, of course, such a fantastic team. They are full of creativity and energy and I’m very excited for what the year ahead will bring.”
This dynamic part of the business and its portfolio of iconic venues is really standing out from the crowd. Congratulations everyone!