6th October 2019
It’s lucky seven for CH&CO for the FSM Awards shortlist
CH&CO will be out in force for the FSM Awards 2019 as seven talented team members and teams have been shortlisted across six categories.
The annual FSM Awards recognise outstanding individuals and teams that have made a huge contribution to the industry.
From those starting out in their careers to managing directors and from workplaces to destinations and education, the breadth of skill, expertise and creativity across the business is represented. The CH&CO nominees are:
- Senior Executive of the Year – Allister Richards – Gather & Gather
- Rising Star Award – Ben Garnett-Sinclair – CH&CO Workplaces
- Sports Leisure Catering Award – Laura Amos – CH&CO Destinations
- CSR Award – CH&CO
- Marketing Award – CH&CO Independent
- Education Award – St Anne’s Primary School. Principals Catering
- Education Award – The Kingsley School, CH&CO Independent
Terry Waldron, COO, CH&CO, said: “What a fantastic result for CH&CO. Our finalists show the diversity and breadth of talent across our business. Our people are represented across different sectors and at different stages of their career – from the rising stars starting to make a mark on the industry, to the senior executive with a legacy already in place. Investing in developing our people, from apprenticeships to the board room, and helping them exceed their potential is at the heart of what we do and our finalists are testament to that. The whole of CH&CO wishes them all the very best of luck. It’s going to be an exciting awards night!”
The winners will be announced and celebrating at a gala awards event on Monday 18 November at the Royal Garden Hotel, London.